PMS (Performance Management System) Project
- Integrating KRAs, KPIs, SMART Goals, Balanced Scorecard with your Appraisals
Consultant together with HR and a PMS Committee will produce the following...
- Introduce and incorporate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) into PMS Process
- Understand how to set Key Result Areas (KRAS) i.e. The expected end results and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) i.e. Ways to measure the achievements of the results
- Incorporate Balanced Scorecard (BSC) into our strategic plans
- To develop/update Competency Models and Behaviours as part of Performance Management.
- Updated / Revamped Appraisal Form with KPIs incorporated
- To ensure common understanding of the Performance Management System for all management and staff members
- Accurate, objective and timely coaching, monitoring and feedback to staff members to maximise employee performance.
- To review past performance in order to plan for the year ahead.
- Provide a fair basis for other human resource decisions such as rewards, identification of High Potentials, promotions and opportunities for training and development.
Project Key Steps:
Key Step 1 : Consulting Meetings With HR & Top Management
Key Step 2 : Analysis Of Current Culture And Mindset Of People
Key Step 3 : Engagement Sessions With Leadership Team And Staff / Focus Groups
Key Step 4 : Implementing KRAs & KPIs For Performance Management
Key Step 5 : Organization-wide Practical Training Workshops
Key Step 6 : Redesigning The PMS Process And Forms
Key Step 7 : Development Of Communication Deck
Key Step 8 : Management Retreat (3D/2N) - Strategic Planning Workshop For Next Year’s Plans